This statement applies to content published on the domain: ‘https://susproc.jrc.ec.europa.eu/’
It does not apply to other content or websites published on any of its subdomains. These websites and their content will have their own specific accessibility statement.
This website is managed by B5 Circular Economy: Environmental and Waste Management. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including people with disabilities.
You should be able to:
- zoom up to 200% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using a modern screen reader and speech recognition software (on your computer or phone) This website is designed to comply with the technical standard for websites and mobile apps, EN 301 549, v.3.2.1. This closely follows level ‘AA’ of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1.
The website was last tested on June 15th 2023.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was prepared on Jun 15th 2023.
The statement is based on the review of a representative sample of web pages by self-assessment from the Joint Research Centre, using a combination of manual and automated testing following the Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology (WCAG-EM).
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Sustainable Production and Consumption website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
We try to respond to feedback within 15 business days from the date of receipt of the enquiry by the responsible Commission department.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Sustainable Production and Consumption website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari browsers;
- In combination with the latest versions of JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver and TalkBack.
The accessibility of Sustainable Production and Consumption website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Sustainable Production and Consumption, we are aware of some limitations, which we are working to fix. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you encounter an issue not listed below. Known limitations for the Sustainable Production and Consumption website:
- Structure: Some heading elements are not used consistently.
- Links: Some link text does not describe its purpose or destination. This means that the purpose of the field is sometimes unclear.
- Images: Some images do not have appropriate alt text descriptions.
- PDF: Many PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader users